Community Housing Network, together with the Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA), offers FREE Foreclosure Prevention Counseling, primarily in Oakland, Macomb and Wayne counties.
- Are struggling to make your current mortgage payments
- Have had a financial hardship
- Have fallen behind on your mortgage payments
- Received a certified letter from a foreclosure attorney mentioning there is only 30 days to call and "opt in”
- Or have had a sheriff’s sale notice posted on your property
Contact Community Housing Network right away! We can help you.
Foreclosure prevention services provided by CHN are free. Our trained and certified counselors will assess your current situation, discuss your options, and help you create a plan and communicate with your lender.
For additional information, if you live in Oakland or Macomb counties, please contact Tori Esnault, foreclosure intake specialist, at (248) 928-0111 Ext. 1380, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are in Wayne County, please contact Patrick Taylor, foreclosure intake specialist, at (734) 419-7552, or by email at email@example.com .