Support CHN by hosting a “Do It Yourself” Fundraiser
We need you now more than ever to help us raise funds to support the critical needs of the people we serve. Hosting a “Do It Yourself” fundraiser on behalf of CHN is a great way to get involved in your own way! You can create your own event, where, and when you do it!
Own your own place of business? Want to coordinate a fundraiser to get your coworkers involved? The options are endless, here are a few ideas…
- Chili Cook Off, Jeans Day, Bake Sale, Raffle, 50/50
- Organize your own Walk/Bike/Golf event.
- Sell something? Consider a one day “portion of the proceeds” fundraiser with your business.
- Host an Online Fundraiser, click here.
- Host A Donation Drive for basic necessities, click here.
- Ask co-workers to support CHN when they shop AmazonSmile and Kroger Rewards!
Be sure to check with your company to see if they offer a matching gift donation program!
Individual or Family Fundraiser
There are so many ways to raise funds to help make a difference for the people we serve in our community. Get creative and have fun!
- Sell something: Homemade crafts, t-shirts, jewelry
- Organize your own Walk/Bike/Golf/Dance event.
- Donate in honor of someone, a Birthday or other special occasion.
- Provide a service. Also a great way to get kids involved! Car Wash, Bake Sale, Babysitting, Lawn service, Bottle/Can Drive. (We cannot accept cans/bottles, once you do a return consider donating the refund to CHN).
- Host an Online Fundraiser (Birthday, Holiday or just because!) Here are two ways you can create a fundraiser online:
- Fundraise on behalf of CHN, create your fundraising page here.
- Create a Fundraiser on Facebook.
Share your pictures on social media and tag us #CHNBuildsCommunities
Support from CHN
Need help getting started? No problem! Planning and fundraising is what we do best. We will support you any way we can, here are just a few ways we can help:
- Want to brainstorm or confirm your great fundraiser idea? Contact Lisa Fuhr at 248-824-7313 or Lfuhr@chninc.net.
- CHN will provide logos to create your event flyers/promo items
- We can provide a downloadable CHN info packet to print and distribute at your event
- We cannot provide staffing or volunteers for events, but please let us know if you would like a representative from CHN to attend, and we will do our best to be there!
Ready to get started? Contact Lisa Fuhr at 248-824-7313 or Lfuhr@chninc.net