The GMOA Information/Resources Meeting provides people with disabilities and their families a chance to discuss housing options and resources and connect with potential roommates to help make community living possible.
- The topic covered each meeting is based on the needs and requests of the group participants.
- CHN staff and guest speakers discuss funding, supports, estate planning, legal issues, roommates and more.
- Participants ask questions, collaborate on creative solutions to housing challenges, meet other individuals and families, share resources, find potential roommates, and offer mutual support.
In 2017 the Information/Resources Meeting will meet four times a year on a new day – the third Wednesday of the month.
Please RSVP to Linda Ronan Brown at Lbrown@chninc.net before 4 p.m. on the day of the meeting, or the meeting may be cancelled due to lack of participation.
- February 15: What do the changes in Community Mental Health funding in Michigan mean for planning housing for my family member with a disability?
- March 15: Roommates: options for sharing food, transportation and other parts of your life
- May 17: Information to share – Letters of Intent
- October 18: Topic TBD
Community Housing Network
570 Kirts Blvd, Suite 231 (map)
Troy, MI 48084