Our team of property and asset managers are passionate about providing safe housing throughout Southeast Michigan. The proactive approach to property maintenance and expansive knowledge in various supportive lease options and programs has made us a well respected leader in providing safe and well maintained housing in our community.
Experts in safe and accessible housing
Our property and asset management team has experience and expertise in accessibility needs and modifications to meet the needs of the residents. Experienced in assessing a home’s features, our team is mindful of useful adaptations for a resident with a disability. This experience enhances the ability of planning for modifications adapting the home to the needs of the resident while maintaining the home’s beauty and structure.
Our services begin even before tenants move in as we conduct pre-move inspections on all of the properties we own, as well as on all properties we manage. We then conduct full interior and exterior inspections on an annual basis. Our team is trained in Housing Quality Standards (HQS) and Uniform Physical Condition Standards (UPCS) used for HUD-funded Section 8 properties and several other HUD-funded programs.
Growing list of property management and leasing services
We offer a wide selection of property management and leasing services for property owners and tenants. We:
- Negotiate leases and lease amendments
- Write specifications, schedule maintenance and repair work, evaluate and approve work proposals, monitor work progress and completion, and authorize payment
- Assess and monitor preventative maintenance
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date property management records
- Maintain working relationships with service providers, licensing and regulatory agencies, inspectors and appraisers, and contractors
- Generate and maintain occupancy certification records
- Ensure compliance with applicable procedures
- Accurately track and budget property management expenses by forecasting maintenance requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures and analyzing variances
- Complete projects required for Oakland County Community Mental Health Authority (OCCMHA) contract compliance
- Provide 24-hour maintenance emergency after-hours on-call system
- and more – just ask.