Community Housing Network is excited to offer another year of giving. While we are all feeling the effects of COVID-19, support for those facing eviction and those in need of housing resources is more vital than ever. Your support will help us to provide ongoing supportive housing resources, stable housing, and other essential items for the people we serve, during the holidays and throughout the year.
2020 Holiday Giving – Ways to Get Involved
Please note: All Holiday Gift Baskets and Gifts are due by Wed. Dec. 9, 2020
Host a Holiday Donation Drive
Your support will help us provide essential items such as cleaning supplies and personal care items which will be distributed to individuals and families in our housing programs throughout the year.
Welcome Home Baskets
- Sign up to donate Welcome Home Baskets by filling out the interest form here.
- Click here for Welcome Home Basket ideas.
Basic Necessities (Cleaning Supplies/Personal Care Items)
- Sign up to organize a Basic Necessities Drive by filling out the interest form here.
- Click here for a list of items we are looking for this year.
- Shopping Amazon from your home is the safest and easiest way to get donations to CHN. Please visit our Community Housing Network Amazon Wishlist to see a list of our current needs.
- Choose Alex Urbanczyk- Community Housing Network (Chesterfield, MI) as your shipping method for your donations to go directly to Community Housing Network.
- Give back to CHN every time you shop Amazon! Go to our AmazonSmile link, sign into your account, and confirm Community Housing Network as your charity of choice.
Shop for a Cause!
Do your holiday shopping from the comfort of your home and give back to CHN at the same time! We have teamed up with some awesome online retailers who have committed to donate a percentage of their sales to us! Get your holiday shopping lists ready! Check out our Shop for a Cause page by clicking here.
Your support will help the people we serve in our communities now and well beyond the holiday season. Cash donations are accepted throughout the year and are used to support families and individuals in our housing programs.
We are asking our supporters to rally their friends, family, and networks to support our work- add by creating an Online Fundraising Page. By becoming a fundraiser for Community Housing Network, you will help make the holidays brighter for the people we serve, including formerly homeless families and individuals. Starting a fundraiser is easy to do! We’ll give you all the tools you’ll need to make a difference. With your help we can make a real impact for the people we serve in our communities now and well beyond the holiday season.
Holiday Donation Drop Off Dates & Times
Due to COVID, our office is currently closed to the public. We are planning a Contactless/Curbside Donation Drop Off. To ensure the health and safety of our donors, staff, and volunteers, health and safety protocols will be practiced throughout the program. Donors will not be permitted to enter the building at any time. We ask that donors wear masks while dropping off gifts.
Donation Drop Off: Weds. Dec. 2 & Weds. Dec. 9, 2020 | 8:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Please note: All items donated must be newly purchased items. We cannot accept donations of used items. Thank you!