Community Housing Network offers engaging and meaningful volunteer projects for groups of all sizes and all ages. We rely on volunteers to help us with many different projects throughout the year – without the support of our volunteers, we could not accomplish all that we do.
- Spring and Fall Clean-Up and Beautification Projects
- Community Garden – Planting & Harvesting
- Engage employees – work with us to customize a project for you and your team
- Earn high school community service hours
- Host a party for children residing in our programs (be creative with special days throughout the year)
- Help at one of our fundraisers or Holiday Program
- Plan a “Party with a Purpose” – a fun way to gather with friends while supporting CHN
- Host a Drive – help us fill our storage area with necessary household supplies, backpacks or other items throughout the year.
- And more…!
To learn more about volunteering, contact our Donor Relations Coordinator, Alex Cracchiolo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-590-6143.