Want to help Community Housing Network make a difference? Volunteer your time to directly impact the life of a Southeastern Michigan resident in need.
Here are some ways you can volunteer with us:
In-Office Volunteer Opportunities
- Gain a wide variety of experiences while working closely with CHN employees
- Help further the impact of Community Housing Network on the community.
- Current positions available:
Adopt A Family program
- Assist with gift drop off and organization for our Adopt a Family program
- Help sort and organize Basic Necessities
- Volunteer opportunities are available each year in November and December
Spring and Fall clean-ups
- Great project for a company or service group (volunteers must be 18 years old unless accompanied by an adult)
- Complete outdoor projects for residents at CHN-owned properties
- Volunteers provide their own gardening tools and supplies
Community Engagement Events
- We are looking for companies or service groups to host themed parties and events throughout the year at our CHN Housing Developments
- Provide party supplies, materials and fun!
- Great project for a company/service group (must be 18 years old unless accompanied by an adult)